2022/23 Winter season Pass
With a Winter Pass, enjoy a full season of skiing and snowboarding as well as access to our winter activities like snowshoeing, mountaintop ice skating, The Light Walk, and The Peak of Christmas.
*Eligibility requires full time registration in a recognized post-secondary institution. Proof of
registration and Student ID must be presented at pass pickup.
Winter Pass Pricing
|Adult (19-64 years)
|Youth (13-18 years)
|Child (5-12 years)
|Tot (4 years & under)
|Senior (65+ years)
|Family** 10% off
**10% off Winter Pass rates when bundled for families within the same household; excl. tot. Minimum 1 adult and 1 child/youth (max. 2 adults). Must reside at the same address.
- Unlimited access to skiing/riding during 2022/23 season
- 10% off food & beverage, 20% off at Starbucks (Grouse Mountain location)
- Free unlimited access to mountaintop activities including snowshoe trails, Skating Pond, Light Walk, and The Peak of Christmas
- 20% off regular priced retail merchandise
- Mountain Interchange Program (up to 50% savings at partner resorts)
Protect Your Investment
Pass Protection from Grouse Mountain offers peace of mind and protection for the investment you're making in your winter season. Should a serious medical situation prevent you from enjoying your pass for the full season, Pass Protection offers a partial refund or transfer of your pass. See full details.
All Winter Season Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable. They are valid during the season for which they were purchased. Valid Photo ID with birth date required for pass pick-up. Age identification (BC Services Card or birth certificate) may be required for youth, children and tots.