Whether you are participating to set a new record for the fastest Grouse Grind, to better your best time, or to raise funds for North Shore Rescue, this is an excellent celebration of the Grouse Grind season. After the race, the Mountaintop Plaza will be buzzing with activity including award presentations, a recovery zone, BBQ, DJ music, and games.
Rally your friends and join us on August 26th to celebrate a great season of Grouse Grinding! Step up your participation by raising money for North Shore Rescue. In addition to a portion of your registration fee that will be donated to North Shore Rescue, you can continue your fundraising and make a big difference.
Event Schedule - Saturday, August 26th
- 8:00am - 9:30am: Bag check available at the Start Line
- 9:45am - 9:50am: Race briefing
- 9:50am - 9:55am: Race warm-up
- 10:00am: Race starts!
- 10:30am - 1:00pm: Bag pick-up available in the Mountaintop Plaza
- 10:00am - 2:00pm: After party in the Mountaintop Plaza
- 11:45am: Awards Ceremony (approximate time)
2023 Cash Purse up for grabs - both male and female top finishers:
- 1st: $1,000
- 2nd: $500
- 3rd: $250
There will also be prizes for the following:
- Top male and female in each age category
- Top teams of 5+ (average of top 5 times)
- Top family team
North Shore Rescue is a volunteer community-based search and rescue team providing a life-saving service to the public, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Established in 1965, it is one of the oldest search and rescue teams in Canada. The team consists of approximately 50 volunteers skilled in search and rescue operations in mountain, canyon and urban settings and responds to 130 calls per year.