Calling all women boarders!
After a short hiatus, we are pleased to announce the return of Elleboard at Grouse Mountain on Sunday, April 2nd.
This is a gathering of women shredders that encourages, inspires, and shines a light on how much fun can be had on a snowboard in a supportive group dynamic, while being inclusive and welcoming to multiple skill levels, abilities, and skill sets.
Open to beginner and intermediate women snowboarders, Elleboard is hosted in partnership with BC Snowboard and Canada Snowboard. BC Snowboard will be providing coaches and staff to help teach the new generation about terrain park riding. Spaces are limited – register early to save your spot!
Note: Helmets are mandatory for all Elleboard participants. Participants must arrive dressed for mountain weather with all their gear ready to go! This event is for snowboarders only.
$30 registration fee (BC Snowboard membership fee)
Does not include Mountain Admission (winter season pass or lift ticket required)
Elleboard - Sunday, April 2nd
- 9:30am - 10am - Participant check-in at base plaza
- 10am-10:30am - Skyride to mountaintop. Coach introductions/group assignment and group warm-up
- 10:30am-11:45am - Cruising the runs, coached freeriding and/or park laps
- 11:45am - 12:15pm - Group snack meet-up
- 12:15pm - 2:15pm - Park jam
- 2:15pm - Prizes
- 2:45pm - End day, parent pick-up at base plaza